Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stare. It is the way to educate your eye, and more. Stare, pry, listen, eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long. - Walker Evans

A Photo A Week is a new series which I had wanted to start for a long time.

The shots which my humble camera wants to bring forth in Spicy Chilly, the ones unnoticed among the regular food fotos; happy moments, nature, house ware, subjects are innumerable!

Hope you would enjoy the 'off track' food posts in this of mine, for a change, as I do.

Again, today marks another year since the author of this blog was introduced to this wonderful world. Hope I will be able to carry the series successfully till the same day, next year, with all your ardent support and love, which you continue to shower on me!

Cheers,
Bharathy

P.S- The picture was taken on Pongal day, just before the prayers, with the invisible pots of sakkarai and pal pongal in the background :)
Pin It!

0 had something to say: